Senast uppdaterat: 2011-06-03
This document describes the terms on which we offer you access to our service. By using Acadent, its related sites, services and tools, you agree to the following terms. This agreement is effective from the date it was updated for current users and upon acceptance for new users.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
While using any of our sites, services and tools, you agree not to:
- violate any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- post inappropriate, sexual or illegal content on our sites and services;
- use our sites, services or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, which includes being under the age of 18;
- use our sites, services or tools if you are suspended by us;
- manipulate data that you should not have access to, such as but not limited to: other users resumes or job listings;
- post inaccurate, misleading or defamatory content;
- misuse our services;
- collect information, manually or digitally, about our users, without their consent;
- distribute or post unsolicited information or offers to users such as, but not limited to, spam or chain letters;
- distribute harmful code that may harm us or the property of our users;
- copy, modify or distribute rights, content or trademarks from our sites, services or tools that belong to Acadent.
To ensure that the published content does not infringe upon intellectual property of third parties we reserve the right to suspend or terminate our service or user accounts. We also reserve the right to remove or change any content or user accounts that we deem inappropriate or in violation of our user agreement.
If you feel that your rights have been violated by Acadent or by content on our sites, services or tools please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By posting your information on our sites, through our services or tools you automatically grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free and continuous right, which also applies to multiple tiers (sub licensable), to display, store, distribute it as we see fit.
Limitation of liability
Acadent is not an employment service and does not offer a recruiting service. Acadent only offers a common ground for employers and employees to meet, and also try to aid employers to more quickly find the best candidates and the employees host their resume on our sites.
You will not hold Acadent responsible for any content that a user or organization might have posted on our websites or services. Furthermore we shall not be responsible for the reason why a user does or does not receive a job posted on our sites and services.
Access and interference
The information on our sites, services and tools belong to Acadent or is licensed to Acadent by our users or third parties. By using or accessing our sites, services or tools you agree to our User Agreement and therefore agree that you will not:
- Take any action that that may impose an unreasonable large load on our infrastructure;
- Use any automated means to access the sites for any purpose of collecting data without our express handwritten permission;
- Copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except from your information) from the sites without the prior written permission of Acadent;
Fees and Pricing
Joining Acadent is free; however we do offer some services where fees might apply. By using or ordering any fee-based service you accept the price charged for that service. You are responsible for paying for any services which you have ordered.
We may amend or change this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. Any changes shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted. You will be notified about the changes through our website. If you do not accept the amended or changed version of the User Agreement you can chose to terminate your account once you have logged in to the service.